Complaint Review: UGN Financials - Shipco Financials

• Submitted: Sun, July 19, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 19, 2009

• Reported By:Perry Florida
UGN Financials - Shipco Financials
18410 Crossing Drive Ste C Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

UGN Financials - Shipco Financials Call To Activate your check Tinley Park Illinois

Some time age I received a letter saying: Congratulations you are the winner of $100,000.00 from the online Readers Digest, Publisher's Clearing House, Online Sweepstakes, Internet Games, Etc. Enclosed please find a check in the amount of $4,250.00 which covers both 3.6% administrative taxes and clearance fee for the winnings. You must call for authorization and activation of this check before you can cash it. I have never heard of call for an authorization before cashing a check. So a friend of mine told me to go to the ripoffreport.com and type in UGN Financial well nothing came up. So my friend suggested for my to type in the phone number that is on the letter, well that is how we were able to discover that UGN Financial used to be called Shipco Financial. Luckly the banks in my town did not cash the check for me. They are the ones that first gave me the hint that the check was no good, So thank God that they would not cash it for me. I do not have that kind of money and would not have been able to repay them. So if you receive a letter with a check in it stating you are the winner of some sweepstakes check it out, it just might save you a lot of time and money.

L. j.
Perry, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2009 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UGN-Financials-Shipco-Financials/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60487/UGN-Financials-Shipco-Financials-Call-To-Activate-your-check-Tinley-Park-Illinois-471312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UGN Financials - Shipco Financials