• Report: #200179

• Updated: Mon, July 10, 2006

• Reported By:arouca Other
U.K. NATIONAL LOTTERY - Adams Richards,
79 BOVILL ROAD LONDON. SE23 1EL. Internet United Kingdom

U.K. NATIONAL LOTTERY And Mr. Adams Richards, RIpoff of identity London United Kingdom Internet

I received one email from this U.K. NATIONAL LOTTERY company and then two from individual Mr. Adams Richards within one week. With the first one I was skeptical about its authencity and then I thought I would try something by contacting Mr. Richards.

Nice email to pull you into the hoax. I fell for it but was not gullible. So although I sent information on me and my expired driver's permit photo I still was not sure what to make of this scam.

I looked up the company after I gave my vital information! I wish that something be done about this soon. The only worry I have is that my driver's permit photo and information got involved. I hope you can advice on how to approach this.

Reishma
arouca
Trinidad and Tobago

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2006 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UK-NATIONAL-LOTTERY-Adams-Richards/internet/UK-NATIONAL-LOTTERY-And-Mr-Adams-Richards-RIpoff-of-identity-London-United-Kingdom-Int-200179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.K. NATIONAL LOTTERY - Adams Richards,

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC