Complaint Review: UK NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO, FRONTIER FORWARDING SERVICES L.T.D

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2007

• Reported By:Bangalore Other
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO, FRONTIER FORWARDING SERVICES L.T.D
165 FULHAM PALACE RD. W6 8JB UNITED KINGDOM. United Kingdom, Other United Kingdom

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO, This is a ripoff to consumers - never believe you won a lottery you did not play - FRONTIER FORWARDING SERVICES L.T.D, Mr. Gary Smith Jnr., Barrister Louis Cox Esq. The United Kingdom National Lottery Fiduciary United Kingdom

I, B.Mallikarjun, want to explain what happened with me since last 10 days. I have a got a mail to my email-ID (madhavi.bmk@gmai.com) stating that I had been emereged as a winner and entitled to an amount 552,000 pounds.

After I reply them asking for a clarity. They again correspond me saying that I have won a lottery from lucky draw and they send me the details (like ticket no., reference no., batch no.) along with parcel details. As the parcel-tariffs are real substantial, so I ask them to credit the cheque in my bank account, so that I can be free from parcel charges.

After then everyday I am sending a mail to them, but nobody is responding. So, I request UK Government to look into this matter seriously and do some justice, because they are playing with the emotions of the people.

You better know what is cost of emotions. This matter belongs to the country's integration and pride. We always think UK GOVERNMENT is the best. So, please do the justice to me.

Regards,

Mallikarjun
Bangalore
India

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2007 02:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UK-NATIONAL-LOTTERY-PROMO-FRONTIER-FORWARDING-SERVICES-LTD/United-Kingdom-Other/UK-NATIONAL-LOTTERY-PROMO-This-is-a-ripoff-to-consumers-never-believe-you-won-a-lottery-288781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UK NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO, FRONTIER FORWARDING SERVICES L.T.D