Complaint Review: UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, SPRINT INTERNATIONAL COURIERS

• Updated: Fri, June 19, 2009

• Reported By:belgaum British Columbia
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, SPRINT INTERNATIONAL COURIERS
The Mercury Centre Central Way Feltham, TW14 0RN, Internet United Kingdom

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, SPRINT INTERNATIONAL COURIERS THIS COMPANI'S A FRAUD, I WAS PROMISED A REFUND BUT MY MONEY AMOUNTING TO 599GBP IS BEING HELD BACK MIDDLESEX United kingdom Internet

Sir,
I am from belgaum,karnataka,india.I received a mail from the Mr.michael Wiston of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY saying that I had won 590'000 GBP in the U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY.and hat I should contact Mr.Rice Phillips of sprint international couriers as they have a parcel in my name which contains the cheque,a dell laptop.documents,a baseball cap and a baseball t-shirt and that since the parcel would be insured i would have to pay a sum of 599 GBP ,which amounts to INR 44087 as the delivery charges which I did on the 10th,

I was assured by Mr.Rice Phillips.Head of Deliveries, Sprint international, that I would be getting the parcel by 14th,but I received a notification by HMP's internal tax and revenue dept,that I would have to pay inland tax of 3600 GBP,WHICH AMOUNTS TO 28 LAKH OF RS,which I was incapable of and asked the courier service to cancel the delivery and refund to me the amount paid ,which they refused flatly saying that the money had been incured on the delivery of the parcel.

Though Mr.Rice Phillips had sent me a letter of guarantee stating that I could ask for cancellation of the delivery of the parcel and my money would be refunded entirely.I am in a dilemma and do not know what to do,kindly help me in getting my money back as this company is a fraud and fleeces unwary victims as me,also in getting justice and not letting others fall into their trap.Please help me get my hard earned money back.

Tasneem
belgaum, British Columbia
India

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2009 12:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UK-NATIONAL-LOTTERY-SPRINT-INTERNATIONAL-COURIERS/internet/UK-NATIONAL-LOTTERY-SPRINT-INTERNATIONAL-COURIERS-THIS-COMPANIS-A-FRAUD-I-WAS-PROMISED-462838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, SPRINT INTERNATIONAL COURIERS