instrument

• Submitted: Sun, July 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 12, 2009

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
UK National Lottery, Davis Klerk, Jaqueline Matthew
Units 2A&2B,Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park Aintree,, Liverpool United Kingdom
  • Phone: +44-703-199-0985
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

UK National Lottery, Davis Klerk, Jaqueline Matthew It sounds so real... "winning notification" fraud.. But I knew better Aintree, Liverpool London United Kingdom

I recieved an e-mail saying I won a UK National Lottery for the release of its International Easter Promotion Program. It said I won 1,000,000.00 pounds sterling.

I don't remember entering anything of the sort. But I still got sucked in a little, I have never recieved one of these emails or heard of them. I have seen other styles just not this one.

I did email the person but I didn't give them any personal information until I knew it was legit.Then I startd searching the internet and found out that is it more than likely a scam.

I called the phone number they gave me, lucky for me I woke someone up because I am in the US and I am sure they were not, and they said in a voice I could not understand to call back later, but now they have my phone number if they are using a cell so I am a little worried about that.

When there wasn't an answering machine that made me wonder because I highly doubt they would be sleeping in their office in London at 1:30 in the morning.

Bri
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2009 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UK-National-Lottery-Davis-Klerk-Jaqueline-Matthew/Aintree-Liverpool-L30-1RD/UK-National-Lottery-Davis-Klerk-Jaqueline-Matthew-It-sounds-so-real-winning-notifica-468883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UK National Lottery, Davis Klerk, Jaqueline Matthew