Complaint Review: U.K. National Lottery - James Eddie - The Camelot Group - Sir George Harris - Fred Martin

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2007

• Reported By:Redding California
3b Olypic Way, Sefton Business Park Internet United Kingdom

U.K. National Lottery - James Eddie - The Camelot Group - Sir George Harris - Fred Martin ref number UK/9420X2/70batch number 151085135 United Kingdom Internet

I have received several e-mails from various people claiming to be the Claims Department of the U.K. Lottery. They've told me I've won various amounts of money and to con tact their claims officer to collect my prize.

My first winning number was: 56475612545-187, and the amount of the prize was 619,252 Pounds British Sterling and that the Lotto was held September 12, 2007. The second E-mail, from someone else, said the winning number was UKL/74-A08027442006 and the prize was 891,934 pounds sterling and that the drawing was held on September 15, 2007.

The third E-mail said I had won 1,532,720 pounds sterling on Setember 12, 2007 when my lucky numbers(0410-21-22-25-38-31) was drawn in their National Lotto. The fourth e-mail said I had one 1,000,000 pounds sterling on September 12, 2007 and it only gave me a name and an e-mail address to send for information.

There were no ticket numbers to refer to or anything else. I even got a response from James Eddie in the claims department. I got a letter back with a verification form for me to fill out so that they didn't have any DOUBLE DIPPERS getting more than one prize. Well according to THEM I won FOUR times or more because I sent about three others in the trash the day before.

Marla
Redding, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2007 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UK-National-Lottery-James-Eddie-The-Camelot-Group-Sir-George-Harris-Fred-Martin/internet/UK-National-Lottery-James-Eddie-The-Camelot-Group-Sir-George-Harris-Fred-Martin-274790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.K. National Lottery - James Eddie - The Camelot Group - Sir George Harris - Fred Martin