Avenue

Complaint Review: UK National Lottery Richard Lloyd Brender William Micheal Grants

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2008

• Reported By:Lake Geneva Wisconsin
UK National Lottery Richard Lloyd Brender William Micheal Grants
Nationwide U.S.A.

UK National Lottery Brender William Micheal Grants UK National Lottery Richard Lloyd I was scammed out of my personal information through an illigitimate UK lottery prize Croydon internet

I was scammed out of my name, address, phone number, age, and bank account information through an illigitimate UK lottery prize. The contact person (Brender William), used the same symbol (blue crossed fingers) as the legitimate UK lottery.

I gave out my bank account information when I wanted to do a wire transfer for the supposed prize money. I was optimistic about the prize at first, but after talking with family, and doing some research, I just don't believe the prize is real.

Lizzy81
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UK-National-Lottery-Richard-Lloyd-Brender-William-Micheal-Grants/nationwide/UK-National-Lottery-Brender-William-Micheal-Grants-UK-National-Lottery-Richard-Lloyd-I-383339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UK National Lottery Richard Lloyd Brender William Micheal Grants