Complaint Review: UK National Lottery

• Reported By:Crandall Georgia
UK National Lottery
Crandall, Georgia U.S.A.

Uk National Lottery Winner of Uk National Lottery ripoff Crandall Georgia

I have received several emails from The Nation UK Lottery telling me that my email has been picked from 125,000 websites. The email tells me that I have won 552,000.00. It also states the ticket number, the bonus numbers that were atttached to my email, and a reference number.

It all sounds so legit that you might would think that you have actually won this money. The one thing that troubled me was that they want me to send my full name, address, martial status, age, sex, nationally, country of residence, telephone number, fax number, ticket number, reference number, and batch number.

When I received this first email it said to contact Sharon Cole. I did this immediately to ask her if this is for real and to please email me back with an approval. She did just that. I am not real confident in this and would like to send this out there for all to see. I am sure if I have received this email then there has to be more that has received it as well. I dont feel good about this and wanted to warn others of this.

I read another article on this website about others from the UK that have been taken and was wondering if this is the same company. The email I recieved is from Home Office: 165 Fulham Palace Rd. United Kingdom. If you have any information about this would you please let me know.

Thank you and I hope this helps someone else.

Crandall, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2007 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UK-National-Lottery/Crandall-Georgia-30711/Uk-National-Lottery-Winner-of-Uk-National-Lottery-ripoff-Crandall-Georgia-243418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UK National Lottery