Complaint Review: UK National Lottery

• Submitted: Wed, October 20, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, October 20, 2010

• Reported By: Bob — San Antonio Texas United States of America
UK National Lottery
Victoria House 144-146 Beddington Lane Croydon, Select State/Province United States of America
  • Phone: 447031066896
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

UK National Lottery National Online Lottery UK National Lottery Croydon, Other

Received an email from Samantha Bennet, Executive (International Sweepstakes) informing me that I had won 850,000 GBP on the UK National Lottery.  That I was to contact Rev. Parson Stanley, Claims Agent, to redeem my winnings.  When I did so Rev. Parson Stanley said all had been forwarded to the Western Pacific Courier for disbursment.  And, that I was to contact Mr. Ron Parker, Dispatch Officer, to submit my claim to the winnings.  When I did so, Mr Ron Parker informed me my winnings would be couriered to me as soon as I sent a total of 399 GBP to Mr. John Morton, Victoria House, 144-145 Beddington Lane, United Kingdom via Western Union Money Transfer.  At this point I deemed this to be a scam.  I may not have won 850,000 GBP, but I also did not lose 399 GBP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2010 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UK-National-Lottery/Croydon-Select-StateProvince-CR0-4TD/UK-National-Lottery-National-Online-Lottery-UK-National-Lottery-Croydon-Other-653347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UK National Lottery