Complaint Review: UK National Lottery

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2007

• Reported By:Huntington Arkansas
UK National Lottery
winner13@adelphia.cet Internet U.S.A.

UK Lottery, Lucy Baines, Mr Peter Taylor UK National Lottery I recieved an email announcing that I had won the UK Lottery by random email drawing Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: forward the emails to abuse@yahoo.com

I recieved the email on Aug. 10th stating that I had won the UK Lottery through random email selection. The amount was equal to $921,201.00 USD.

The email asked for my info and gave a web address to send it to. I did infact fill in the info and tried to send it to the address and the mailer deamon sent me a notice stating it could not be delivered.

I searchead the address and it has been blacklisted. There is 419 email scams on the blacklist! I am glad they did not get my information. This is the address that has been blacklisted ukwinnings111@yahoo.co.uk

Chell
Huntington, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2007 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UK-National-Lottery/internet/UK-Lottery-Lucy-Baines-Mr-Peter-Taylor-UK-National-Lottery-I-recieved-an-email-announcin-268529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UK National Lottery

#1 Consumer Suggestion

forward the emails to abuse@yahoo.com

AUTHOR: Keith - (U.S.A.)

Lucky for you - your email bounced back! Otherwise you could have been yet another victim to this continuing fraud.

Soon as you get those emails, and you probably will get more - I did. Forward the email to abuse@yahoo.com and abuse@yahoo.co.uk and their email accounts will be shut down immediately.

I've not filled in the forms but I have emailed them back from time to time - yep you too can play scambaiting. You make them think you are interested.... It's kinda fun giving them my contact info which is actually the phone # & address for a Jackinbox. Then I forward their email to yahoo to have their acct terminated. They just get another and keep on scamming, but it must slow them down a minute or two.

And in your case - their email acct was terminated by someone like me who's on to them. So if you get another one - forward it onto yahoo & it may save someone else the heartache & some cashola.