Complaint Review: UK National Lottery

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2007

• Reported By:Freedom Pennsylvania
UK National Lottery
Po Box 1010 Nationwide United Kingdom

UK National Lottery Do not Fall for this scam. they enticed me into believing I won their lottery estimated at 1.5 million United Kingdom, Liverpool Nationwide

I got an e-mail last Thursday July-28-07 stating that I won the UK National Lottery. The e-mail came from a Mr James Keegan who called himself Foreign services Manager. This gentleman claimed that I won a Prize by their National Lottery and it was selected by my e-mail at random. The prize was 1,532,720 Pounds Sterling.

The European agent has contacted me via e-mail a third time wanting me to Contact a Mr Brian Cox handling agent for the Parcel Flight Services which I have not done. I got as far as submitting my information to them, but then was very weary about the whole thing so I did some investigating only to find out that lots of folks like me have been scammed by these schemers. I want them to get caught.

They just e-mailed me today July.30.07 with the details of what I have to do next to claim this prize. I am told to contact the Parcel Officer which by this time found out was a gimmick. I clicked on the e-mail link they provided and it was a yahoo page that said was timed out due to inactive session so I knew it was a scam, but I admit I was curious just like all of you. You wanted to believe these creeps were for real. we all wanted to believe we were fortunate enough to have luck smile down and say it is your turn to win. Just beware if it sounds too good to be true it generally is. I will never get duped again....

Freedom, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2007 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UK-National-Lottery/nationwide/UK-National-Lottery-Do-not-Fall-for-this-scam-they-enticed-me-into-believing-I-won-their-264256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UK National Lottery