Complaint Review: UK Online Lottery International Dr Pinkett Griffin/Rose Wood

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2007

• Reported By:Bredasdorp Other
UK Online Lottery International Dr Pinkett Griffin/Rose Wood
3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park, Aintree, Liverpool, L30 1RD Liverpool, United Kingdom, Nationwide United Kingdom

UK National Lottery Dr Pinkett Griffin/ Rose Wood Promised 1 million British Sterling, won in draw. ripoff Liverpool United Kingdom Nationwide

These people waisted my time by promising me that my e-mail address have won money in a draw. I phoned them and they promised me everything is legit. However they asked me to e-mail my passport details to them (which I didn't) and pay the company FedEx/UPS/DHL mailing and insurance - which I also did not do. When I e-mailed them that FedEx works on a COD system they told me that "you are to note that doubting the legetimacy of this office may make you end up loosing you prize...". (Their spelling is horrible.)

South Africa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2007 01:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UK-Online-Lottery-International-Dr-Pinkett-GriffinRose-Wood/Liverpool-United-Kingdom-Nationwide-L30-1RD/UK-National-Lottery-Dr-Pinkett-Griffin-Rose-Wood-Promised-1-million-British-Sterling-won-280194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UK Online Lottery International Dr Pinkett Griffin/Rose Wood