Complaint Review: ULSC BAD CREDIT

• Updated: Fri, August 01, 2014

• Reported By: babyface4426 — woodbury New Jersey
ULSC BAD CREDIT
244 5th Avenue, Suite 200 New York, NY 10001 , Select State/Province USA

ULSC BAD CREDIT This is a scam they told me I was approved for, 20,000. and I knew all along it was a lie,what company will lend you that much money, also make you only,one time fee of 34.25. that I paid for still waiting on my cash. well I was scammed. Only email and no phone number little fishy New York, NY 10001 New York, NY 10

United Lending Services Co.
244 5th Avenue, Suite 200
New York, NY 10001

This company is a number 1 scam paid for 34.25 on my debit card, told me I was appoved for 20,000.

they lied bad this company needs to be sued, many people dealing with this company as well as myself, don't need to be in debt, yes filing a complaint.

Very concerned now about my debit card information as well as my personal information to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ULSC-BAD-CREDIT-/New-York-NY-10001-Select-StateProvince-10001/ULSC-BAD-CREDIT-This-is-a-scam-they-told-me-I-was-approved-for-20000-and-I-knew-all-a-1166679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ULSC BAD CREDIT