• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Flower43 — Barrie Ontario United States of America
556 Bryne Drive Barries, Ontario United States of America

Ultimate Fitness Barrie is an great gym - at first glance.  My husband and I became members before our wedding in 2009. After a year of loyal membership we decided to cancel and gave our 30 days notice with a courtsey phone call and then a written notice by email directly to the main office. After the email I phoned again to be sure they received it and made sure that we were completely paid off and our accounts were at 0.

Today , THREE years later, I receive a call from a credit agency stating that I have an overdue account of $1,000.00!!!  which doesn't make sense to me!  After asking them to explain why it is so much their answer was three missed payments and interest. HOW DOES THAT ADD UP TO $1,000.00?!  I am beyond furious with this company and do NOT recommend their services to anyone!  Once you turn your back they will rap you for all your worth! It is as easy as 1-2-3 to sign up but HELL to cancel! BEWARE of their unorthadox ways of making money!

Signed a very discontent customer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ULTIMATE-FITNESS-BARRIE/Barries-Ontario-/ULTIMATE-FITNESS-BARRIE-SCAM-ARTISTS-HUGE-MONEY-GRAB-Barries-Ontario-992944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ULTIMATE FITNESS BARRIE