Complaint Review: ULTIMATE SECURITY FORCE INC.

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: edgardo v — Brooklyn New York United States of America
ULTIMATE SECURITY FORCE INC.
313 37th Street between 8th and 9th Street Manhattan, New York United States of America

ULTIMATE SECURITY FORCE INC. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SECURITY PLACE. ITS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Manhattan, New York

*Consumer Comment: I don't understand how they rip you off

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: hey

I found this place in Daily Newspaper. I called the company up and told them my qualifications to get this security job and a man named Mr. Johnson told me he has 2 openings for a "Front desk" job that pays $860.00 a week so I said wow ok I will be there. He was so kind and painted a pretty picture for me as if I were really going to get this job. He told me to come in and bring my certificates showing i completed my 8hr and 16hr courses. When I met him he told me i was the right guy for the job and he had been looking for someone like me. IHe then told me to come back another day so his partner can meet me and determine if I will be getting hired or not. I met with his partner and they told me to come back another day for training which was from 4pm to 7pm. I was happy thinking i had the job. He then called me the same day i was suppose to come in for training to tell me i had to pay $200.00 to take a fire guard class andhe would give me a discount for $175.00 and then once completed I would then have to pay $25.00 for the certificate. So that was no discount. I ended up not going because it was a scam because he told me I didnt have to pay nothing and now I had to pay. When i told him i wasnt going to pay him he then told me that i wasnt going to get the job. SO then 2 days later i called in as someone else and asked them i was looking for a job and i had my certificates already and again he told me the same exact story with the same promises of lies that he had 2 openings for a front desk job paying $860.00 not knowing he was talking to me as someone else. Thats when i realized i was being scammed. For anyone reading this please do not evenwaste your time and do not call them. Its all fake they just want your money. They are not a real securiy job placement agency. I would no lik yo to experience what i have experienced. Its all a LIE!!!! THEY HAVE NO JOB FOR YOU!

Experienced a nightmare! I dont know how people like me and others end up giving these agencies our money. Never again....

The Place is at 313 West 37th Street and They go by the nmae "ULTIMATE SECURITY FORCE INC"

Edgardo V

Brooklyn, NY 11221

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ULTIMATE-SECURITY-FORCE-INC/Manhattan-New-York-/ULTIMATE-SECURITY-FORCE-INC-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THIS-SECURITY-PLACE-ITS-A-SCAM-984693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ULTIMATE SECURITY FORCE INC.

I don't understand how they rip you off

AUTHOR: D.mcclinton - (United States of America)

I went to Ultimate security force about 2 months ago.  I also came with the intentions of only spending $75.   After being interviewed, and asking questions I was informed that the more certificates I have the better pay that I can get.  I payed $524 including the 75 and that was for 3 certificates.  I went back and they gave me a placement at the airport and I was offered $13.20/hr.  So maybe If the 1st guy who was complaining asked any questions I think everything would have went through smoothly.  And the contract states everything.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

hey

AUTHOR: jolie Rodriguez - (United States of America)

My name is jolie Rodriguez, I went to ultimate force security last week, and after I did my one day of enhanced training, I got sent to placement and thank god im working now getting paid 17.50 $ per hour in one of the corporate facilities in midtown from Mon-Sat. In a morning shift. The reason you probably didn't get a job is probably because you didn't do what thy probably asked you to do witch os probably one of the process amd polocies that you may be ask to do. Or didn't finished your trainning or didn't past the companys drug test. That would be the only way .