owned

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: Genesis Rodriguez — New York
ULTIMATE SECURITY FORCE INC
313 WEST 37 STREET 6TH FLOOR NEW YORK, New York USA

ULTIMATE SECURITY FORCE INC THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN ROBBING MANY PEOPLE'S POCKETS FOR A WHILE NOW AND WE NEED TO STOP THEM JERKS. NEW YORK New York

*Consumer Comment: I WENT TO ULTIMATE SECURITY AND I GOT THE HELP I NEEDED

*Author of original report: SCAM

FAKE. UNPROFESSIONAL. SCAMMMMMMMMMMM. do not come here. its all fake you will pay for a fake certificate. the office looks like a basement i should've known. came here for an interview only to wait half hour for an interview. the place is super ghetto. then they have the nerve to ask for your social security card number.

THIS PLACE WILLLLLL BE INVESTIGATED SOON. got ripped $80 dollars and thank god I was notified now before I was going to pay for a fake training and certificate $220 dollars. CHECK BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU OR JUST GOOGLE ULTIMATE SECURITY FORCE INC AND YOU WILL SEE THE FILE OF COMPLAINTS. DO NOT COMEEEEEE HEREE.

This place is located on 313 west 37 street on the 6th floor and if any of you bastards that work for the company are reading this. THIS WILL END SOON trust me.  too many people have been fooled here and it will end. I AM def getting this place investigated and stopped.

this company makes way too much free money off people's pockets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ULTIMATE-SECURITY-FORCE-INC/NEW-YORK-New-York-10018/ULTIMATE-SECURITY-FORCE-INC-THIS-COMPANY-HAS-BEEN-ROBBING-MANY-PEOPLES-POCKETS-FOR-A-WH-1048933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ULTIMATE SECURITY FORCE INC

I WENT TO ULTIMATE SECURITY AND I GOT THE HELP I NEEDED

AUTHOR: Jason R. - ()

ON MAY 20TH I WENT TO ULTIAMTE SECURITY LOOKING TO CHANGE MY FINALCIAL SITUATION. I WANTED TO BECOME A SECURITY GUARD. I NEVER WORK AS A SECURITY GUARD AND I DIDNT HAD MY CERFITICATIONS THAT I NEEDED TO WORK. I COMPLETED THE 8HRS AND 16HRS, THE TRAINING WAS A LITTER LONG AND WAS COMMON  SENCES. THE CERTIFICATE I GOT WERE APPROVE BY THE DIVISION OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE, SOON AFTER THAT I PAY FOR MY NEW YORK STATE LICENSE WAITED ABOUT 1 WEEK FOR MY UNIQUE ID NUMBER AND AFTER 2 WEEKS THEY WERE ABLE TO PLACE ME ON A GOOD JOB THAT WAS PAYING ME $10 PER HOUR STARTING. THE PRICE WAS A LITTER HIGH COMPARE TO OTHER FACILITIES, BUT THE SERVICES I GOT WAS GREAT.

SCAM

AUTHOR: Erica Rodriguez - ()

THIS PLACE WILLLLLL BE INVESTIGATED SOON. got ripped $80 dollars and thank god I was notified now before I was going to pay for a fake training and certificate $220 dollars. CHECK BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU OR JUST GOOGLE ULTIMATE SECURITY FORCE INC AND YOU WILL SEE THE FILE OF COMPLAINTS. DO NOT COMEEEEEE HEREE.

this company makes way too much free money off people's pockets.