Complaint Review: ULTIMATE SECURITY INC

ULTIMATE SECURITY INC
313 w 39th street Internet United States of America

ULTIMATE SECURITY INC all they want is money ... Internet

*Consumer Comment: ONE OF THE BEST SECURITY PLACES I BEEN

Hi i am so disappointed in this company, the 2nd one i went to and the 2nd time i was ripped off..I spent over $600 to work and was given the wrong infomation twice. it is not easy traveling to the city just to get the wrong info and asked or more money. Why should i have to pay to be placed to work, and why should i have to pay more to get mopre per hour. I asked the person who i guess interviewed me if there would be any more fees she said no, then today i went and she told me i had to pay anothe $300 on top of $200 which i already paid, for what i dont know.

The first time i went in i asked ios there any more fess other then the registration and one course fee she said no. aT LEAST I WAS ONLY TAKEN FOR $250 AND theres no way there getting the next $200 then after that shell prob say another $200. Also what strikes me as odd is they dont take credit cards or filled in money orders, only blank money orders or checks. If i am already a NY State security guard why do i have to pay another $600 just to work. Can someone explain this to me no one else will get ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ULTIMATE-SECURITY-INC/internet/ULTIMATE-SECURITY-INC-all-they-want-is-money-Internet-1043717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ULTIMATE SECURITY INC

ONE OF THE BEST SECURITY PLACES I BEEN

AUTHOR: raymond - ()

i went to this company and i got a very good service from them, they always explain everything that i needed to do and for what i was paying for. i pay for my basic training and did my fire guard prep, after they send me to do my finger prints to l1 enrollement and then complete the application for the license. it toke me about 3 weeks to get my license. also i complete my fire guard license at the fire department in 9 metro tech. everytime i call the secretary was very polite and everyone in the office treat me with respect. while i was there i saw some people that had a negative attitude, but those people were not acepted by the company. everyone knows that in order for you to get a job or training you have to have a positive attitude and follow their guidance. for me it work and also for my classmates that finish training with me. thanks to ultimate security now im working in madison sec getting $12 per hour.

intervals