Complaint Review: UMG EDGE

• Updated: Sun, August 14, 2011

• Reported By: dumb don — Seattle Washington United States of America
UMG EDGE

UMG EDGE scam artists, Internet

I'm glad I am not the only person who has been scamed by UMC EDGE.

The amount started out small $1.95 on my credit card bill the first month and then it increased the next month to $14.95.
 At that time my wife was sick and as she usually wrote the checks for our bills, but then I had to take   over paying the bills and I did not pay close enough attention to the charges the way my wife would have.

When I did look closely months later, at these charge from UMG EDGE I begain wondering what this company was and why I was being charged.  I looked on line and found that I wasn't the only person who was being scamed. The majority of what I found on line about UMC EDGE were complaints.  I found nothing good that had been said about this company.

I called my C/C company and they inturn contacted UMC EDGE with me on line as a 3 way call and the person who answered for UMG EDGE  said  they would refund all 6 months of these phony charges. And from what was said by my C/C company  they would refund the charges immediately and do a charge back to UMC EDGE. The person answering the call seemed as if she had been doing a lot of refunds. Looks like this has been going on for years with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2011 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UMG-EDGE/internet/UMG-EDGE-scam-artists-Internet-765140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UMG EDGE