Complaint Review: UMG Merchattec, Merchant Technical Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, November 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By:Billings Montana
UMG Merchattec, Merchant Technical Solutions

UMG Merchattec, Merchant Technical Solutions UMG Merchattec,Merchant Technical Solutions Unauthorized deductions from my company's bank account Nationwide Billings Montana

I too came across the same situation with this company.

I followed your advice and called the telephone number, and yes a guy named James answered my call and promptly offered a full refund.

I asked how they got my information and there was to have been a supposed telemarketing call answered by a named employee of our office, I asked when this call took place and was given a date of the call and was told they use the e-mail address to confirm. I reviewed our telephone records and e-mail and found no supporting evidence. So all watch your bank statements carefully!!

Thxforthenotice Billings, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2008 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UMG-Merchattec-Merchant-Technical-Solutions/internet/UMG-Merchattec-Merchant-Technical-Solutions-UMG-MerchattecMerchant-Technical-Solutions-U-395061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UMG Merchattec, Merchant Technical Solutions