Complaint Review: UMG Services Or Buyersedge

• Submitted: Wed, June 09, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 09, 2010

• Reported By: Blackhawk52 — Massachusetts United States of America
UMG Services Or Buyersedge
929 North Plumgrove, Schaumburg,Ill. 60173 Ventura, California United States of America

UMG Services Or Buyersedge Check your bank Statements!!!! Check Your Checking Account!! Ventura, California

During a review of my banking activity I found the following. UMG Services was taking $19.95 twice a month from my account. Why, I have no idea.

Called UMG @ 1-888-305-3227.First individual was a script reader and had nothing to say to even address the problem. Switched to Supervisor, who in turn offered me a 6 month credit back to my account.

NOT good enough is what I informed her. We went back and fourth and I was finally swithed to her Manager.

Manager offered me 9 month credit back to my account. At this point I asked her what would happen to the other 3 months. She informed me that this was the best she could do. I asked her if she would go to her purse and give me the difference!

She was doubt founded at this point and asked me what that had to do with my situation. I explained that if I agreed to the 9 months that her company would get free money from me. In turn I wanted that money from her. That way we'd all get money for absolutely.

End result, full credit in 3-5 business days. Always ask who you're speaking to and don't take no for an answer!!

P.S. Charge on your bank statement will show different names but same amount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2010 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UMG-Services-Or-Buyersedge/Ventura-California-/UMG-Services-Or-Buyersedge-Check-your-bank-Statements-Check-Your-Checking-Account-612162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UMG Services Or Buyersedge