Complaint Review: UMG Tech

• Reported By: Thomas — Prescott Arizona United States of America
UMG Tech
Chicago, Illinois United States of America

UMG Tech Fradulent Credit Card Charge Chicago, Illinois

My Credit Card showed a charge of $19.95 from  UMG Tech. I called and they claimed that I had taken a one month offer of services for $1.00 followed by a monthly charge for services of $19.95.  She couldn't describe the service or any detail as to how I signed.  Of course, I did not sign for any such offer or service.  She did agree to credit the most recent charge but I think there were prior....not sure.  We will see if I receive a credit.  But this is a SCAM.  They are hoping most folks will not notice the charge or think it is some tech service they subscribed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2010 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UMG-Tech/Chicago-Illinois-/UMG-Tech-Fradulent-Credit-Card-Charge-Chicago-Illinois-599651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UMG Tech