Complaint Review: UMG - UNITED MARKETING GROUP

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: Marcia — SAVANNAH Georgia United States of America
UMG - UNITED MARKETING GROUP
250 E DEVON AVENUE itasca, Illinois United States of America

UMG/UNITED MARKETING GROUP various amounts of money taken out of my checking account not authorized monthly. itasca, Illinois

*Author of original report: UMG disagreement

*UPDATE Employee: Wrong

When I agreed to be part of this marketing program, they took out 19.95, there was never an agreement to take out any more than that per month.  I just recently looked at my bank statement and saw that they have been taking out $59.05.  I want a refund for this amount and at least the past 6 months because you can't even use the services on a regular basis, only every so many months.  What a waste of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UMG-UNITED-MARKETING-GROUP/itasca-Illinois-60143/UMGUNITED-MARKETING-GROUP-various-amounts-of-money-taken-out-of-my-checking-account-not-913452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UMG - UNITED MARKETING GROUP

UMG disagreement

AUTHOR: Marcia - (United States of America)

First of all, let me correct a couple of things:

1.     The amount of $59.05 that I stated you recently took out of my checking account is incorrect, the correct amount should have been $39.90 which was $19.95 X 2 twice a month which has been going on for the past year.

2.      I cancelled this account a few months ago and was asked by the female representative if I was sure that I wanted to cancel this account and I said yes I do want to cancel.

3.     Their wasn't any benefit for me so that's why I called to cancel and I'm still being billed.  Why?

Wrong

AUTHOR: CsrInIL - (United States of America)

When you are made the offer, you are offered a 25$ gift card or some kind of rebates. You then have 30 days to decide if you want to keep membership. You can cancel at (anytime)! The monthly fees continue if you do not cancel. All calls are recorded, and yes even you said yes and agreed to terms.