Complaint Review: UMG - United Marketing Group... UMG*BUYERSEDGE

• Updated: Sat, July 17, 2010

• Reported By: MAY I BE FRANK — MIAMI Florida United States of America
UMG - United Marketing Group... UMG*BUYERSEDGE
929 N Plum Grove Road Schaumburg, Illinois United States of America

UMG - United Marketing Group... UMG*BUYERSEDGE UMG*MY ADVISOR, UMG*BUYERS EDGE BLATANTLY SCAMMED, VIOLATED, STOLE, RIPPED-OFF Schaumburg , Illinois

I noticed that there were a couple of pending charges for $14.95 when reviewing activity in my checking account that looked suspicious.  I went further back in my investigating and saw that they went back a couple of months.

I inputted the 888-number related to these charges into my web browser and various scam alerts came up during my search.

I immediately called my bank, reported the charges, and the bank informed me that the charges went back to February of 2010.  I had my bank file a claim which only went back 60 calendar days, and only protected a portion of these charges ($89.70), but I am still out the other $89.70.   My bank advised me to shut down my debit card, which I did.

I am currently unemployed and need that money!  I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2010 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UMG-United-Marketing-Group-UMGBUYERSEDGE/Schaumburg-Illinois-60173/UMG-United-Marketing-Group-UMGBUYERSEDGE-UMGMY-ADVISOR-UMGBUYERS-EDGE-BLATANTLY-S-624213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UMG - United Marketing Group... UMG*BUYERSEDGE