Complaint Review: UMG*MINE

• Submitted: Fri, April 23, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, April 23, 2010

• Reported By: Nata46 — Brooklyn Park Minnesota United States of America

UMG*MINE Ripoff from UMG*MINE Internet

I received a statement from my Discover Card with a charge for of $ 14.95 from UMG*SMINE, phone number 1-800-634-7500. I have never ordered anything from them and don't even know who they are. I googled their name and was amazed by a number of peoiple who have been ripped of by this company.

I only used my Discover 2 times recently - one - for book purchases on www.half.com - and another - for catalogue purchases from HomeImprovements or soemthing similar. I do not suspect these vendors, as I have ordered from them many times.

I suspect fishing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2010 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UMGMINE/internet/UMGMINE-Ripoff-from-UMGMINE-Internet-596028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UMG*MINE