• Report: #92019

• Submitted: Tue, May 18, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, May 23, 2004

• Reported By:North Carolina North Carolina
UNCP - University Of North Carolina At Pembroke
Pembroke, North Carolina U.S.A.

UNCP - University Of North Carolina At PembrokeUNCP - University Of North Carolina At Pembroke UNCP is a Ripoff school is more for the"Dumbee" Nation that discriminates Pembroke North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Oh hi Nancy

*Consumer Suggestion: your secret agent post ..What???

*Consumer Suggestion: Hey Boz ...

*Author of original report: Other people Know what I am saying...............

*Consumer Comment: You are still not making any sense

*Author of original report: The "Dumbee Nation" is not a tribe HEELLLOOO!

*Consumer Comment: I would politely inquire...

UNCP is a school that discriminates against all that are not part of the "Dumbee Nation" it is of no help in finding employment for its graduate students unless you are a "Dumbee".

Not recomended for attending this school as it is not well known for being a "UNC SYSTEM SCHOOL" and they are there to only help their own kind unless you are one of them don't attend this school, you will regret it in the long run and it will haunt you and harm your future.

Former
North Carolina, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNCP-University-Of-North-Carolina-At-Pembroke/Pembroke-North-Carolina/UNCP-University-Of-North-Carolina-At-PembrokeUNCP-University-Of-North-Carolina-At-Pemb-92019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNCP - University Of North Carolina At Pembroke

Oh hi Nancy

AUTHOR: Boz - (U.S.A.)

Yes it is Texino from the stem-cell lab and yes the stray cell does get up the old nose. So far as being a jet pilot rocket engineer, sometimes my resume increases exponentially in regard to whom I am rebutting. It's no big thing.

On this subject, all I was doing was trying to help Renee spread the love a little bit without doing the work for her. I mean I (Texino) know exactly what she is taking about, but I am willing to wager that the average reader may not. Still as Renee says: says:"The"The people around there know..." That being the case, one wonders why post in the first place.

So here I am, trying to do what ED. asks and be helpful instead of scaring the writers with stories about escaped fetus' and look what happens' Mayhem total Mayhem. Well God knows I'm sorry.

Now I was going to clue a certain Tar-Heel in on a NASCAR special that one of the Gals at the lab is running...but hey, I'm only in Florida.

Oh well,
See you Nancy

#2 Consumer Suggestion

your secret agent post ..What???

AUTHOR: Bland - (U.S.A.)

I have no idea what you are talking about? I do
not get it at all. Sounds like secret code to me.
I really dont think most people would understand this. If you have a few select friends to tell
about this website too maybe they would understand. Most people around the country will be
confused by your secret agent post.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Hey Boz ...

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

Well I'll be damned Boz. Here those of us who read your rebuttals on this site were so very worried about you and your addiction to snorting stem cells. Now you are flying jets! I'm proud of ya dude.

Tell me this though, are you planning on giving up your work in the stem cell lab to go flying high in the sky? Does this mean it's safe for all of us to drive on the streets of Florida again?

Other people Know what I am saying...............

AUTHOR: Renee - (U.S.A.)

No need to waste my time with you anymore, people from that area know what I am talking about in reguards to the UNCP school and your just from Florida.

AUTHOR: Boz - (U.S.A.)

Well regardless of what you think of my research, you are still not making yourself clear to the millions of readers of this site.

I mean it's pretty obvious that you hate someone but other than using your own nickname, you have yet to identify whom you are trying to vilify.

Don't you have any black people around there you can pick on?
Everyone knows who they are and there are lots of ready made insulting names to call them too.

I am not helping you with words anymore, but nowhere in the other reply do I say that the **** Nation IS Cherokee or Choctaw
I was just bringing to light the fact that they were Indians LIKE those people rather than Indians LIKE people named Patel who have Dots on their foreheads and come from the Sub Continent.
Get it?

Also, what sort of work do you think UNC should help grad students get? Seems when I was one that teaching assistant was all there was. Do you mean like, if you do graduate work in English, the school should find you a job teaching it some place?

You could make this stuff a lot easier for people if you wanted and then you could probably get some support. People love to get on some minority for getting special treatment.

Now Renee, your next assignment is to outline the abuses being committed at Pembroke. Please remember to check your spelling and use the proper names of each group you refer to.

Mr. Texino

The "Dumbee Nation" is not a tribe HEELLLOOO!

AUTHOR: Renee - (U.S.A.)

"Dumbee Nation" is not a tribbe that has all the same rights and is not reconised by the federal goverment like the real other true tribes. Do your research and check your facts. Dumbees are nothing near the Choctaw or Cherokee tribes as they are whole and not mixed races like the Dumbee. Dumbees are mixed with black so they are not a true tribe that is why the government calls them a nation and they will never be anything other than that. That is why this school was formed for them. Wake up and smell the coffee as you sont know what the Hell you are talking about when it comes to the Dumbee short for stupid.

I would politely inquire...

AUTHOR: Boz - (U.S.A.)

Just what the Hell are you talking about? Now since Texino (that's me folks!) is a rocket powered jet pilot genius I know that you are referring to the Lumbee Nation which is a bunch of Red Indian tribes like your Choctaw and Cherokee. I don't think that too many other people will get it, so if you are really interested in starting something take some time and make your self clear.

Boz