Complaint Review: UNDERGROUND ELEPHANT

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: James — Stillwater Minnesota
UNDERGROUND ELEPHANT
Internet USA

UNDERGROUND ELEPHANT Kyle Smith,Sales Associate 855-779-9838 Ext 7626Kyle Smith (ksmith@undergroundelephants.com)Chloè The leads suplied are no good and dead ends.Stay away from this company and others like it.  Sandiago Internet CA.

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Response

*Consumer Comment: Thanks for the Heads Up

I was talked into trying this company for Leads in the insurance industry, Promised all kinds of support and backing related to the leads, well guess what every one of the leads were garbage and missing information. The return time / refund window is a 10 day from period of issue to refund. On the 10th day because I really tried to get a response from the lead…nothing for results was the only response. I tried to call Underground Leads for some explanation but have not gotten any return calls from any of the numbers I have to contact this company. So I went to their site and proceeded to file the refund for the bad leads that have met there 10 day point for the cut off. WOW I could not access the leads on the 10th day of issue they were locked out. But the leads at the 9th day were accessible? So I proceeded to get the refunds on those while I was in the system. They came up as pending review? So I called the company and left yet another call for a return call and some explanation as to the Bad Leads they are providing. Because no one, ever answers there phones….. Also the website has quirks and inconsistencies when logging into the site. When you enter a refund request and go back in and check on the status, it is missing? I will be cancelling the Credit card they have on file to hopefully stop future payments from aver drafting. This company is a scam and they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNDERGROUND-ELEPHANT/internet/UNDERGROUND-ELEPHANT-Kyle-SmithSales-Associate-855-779-9838-Ext-7626Kyle-Smith-ksmithu-1069078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNDERGROUND ELEPHANT

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Response

AUTHOR: Ian Hutchinson - ()

Hello,

My name is Ian and I’m the Director of Sales and Client Services at Underground Elephant. Thank you for expressing your concerns,  I’m happy to address the issues you have put forward.

We provide a 10 calendar day return window for our clients which falls in line with industry standard. When a lead is invalid, it is usually obvious for several reasons after the first attempt of contact, thus waiting the full ten days for a response if generally unnecessary. An unresponsive lead is still considered valid and not eligible for return since we cannot guarantee cooperation from prospects.

We have a full staff of client service representatives that are always available to discuss any issues or questions you may have. Feel free to email me so I can identify your account and personally discuss your situation with you.  We hope that we can work with you to reach a mutually beneficial outcome.

Best,

Ian Hutchinson

Thanks for the Heads Up

AUTHOR: Ride - ()

I just got a call from this company fortunately we know how to screen and investigate. I appreciate your comments and have found the majority of these companies are garbage you would get a better response simply opening up the phone book and cold calling. I will be throwing this number away.

exact