Complaint Review: UNIM WEB Services - Axin Financial Services

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2004

• Reported By:MABELVALE Arkansas
UNIM WEB Services - Axin Financial Services
23 Mauchly Suite 109 Irvine, Ca 92618 Irvine, California U.S.A.

UNIM WEB Services - Axin Financial Services - Innovative Merchant Solutions ripoff Useless websites They've taken enough money and I want out of this thing. Irvine California

Rip-off Report Investigation:UNIM contacts Rip-off Report to satisfy all complaints and adheres to "no-questions asked" 100% customer service satisfaction policy & terminates relationships with outside vendors that caused these complaints. UNIM commits to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program

*UPDATE Employee: IMS cannot offer any further assistance

I've tried for months to get this website up and its still useless. They finally told me that I couldn't create a form on my own that the company had to do it.

After that was done and it look half way useable got a url and they put that on and said the search engines would find it. But nothing. You never could do a search on the url and find anything.

Have had a Dr that's got several web sites try to figure out how to get it working and she couldn't. Then got a Web designer that came to our company for a demo and he said it doesn't look like the company even has given it to the search engines. Added www.alexa.com on after learning it could tell what the problem was and it says 'no data' and that my site was in the 'billions' of even possibly getting a hit.

I should have known something was wrong when the company came to town and was talking to us late at night and telling us to go back and signup while he was still trying to tell us important information. Then later found out it said in the document that you couldn't sue them! Wondered why that would be in there.

They're still taking money out of my acct for a year and I've gotten nothing for my money... down the drain. Closed my acct and still getting service charges!!! Got to get to the bank and close it again. When it rains it pours.

Guess I was just to desperate trying to get my business up and have a web presents that I went for it without realizing what I was getting myself into. All those other pour souls that have no idea what they were getting into. Saw an old man and woman trying to do it as well.. in their late 70's.

They've taken enough money and I want out of this thing. They never could get the thing to send emails to my own address instead of some funky thing you have to go to to check and email if someone sent something from the site... which no one can even find the site!

Gail

Joan
MABELVALE, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2004 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNIM-WEB-Services-Axin-Financial-Services/Irvine-California-92618/UNIM-WEB-Services-Axin-Financial-Services-Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-ripoff-Useless-77707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNIM WEB Services - Axin Financial Services

IMS cannot offer any further assistance

AUTHOR: LeAnne - (U.S.A.)

Innovative Merchant Solutions is a bankcard processing company. We do not participate in, or advertise anything having to do with websites, or seminars that teach how to utilize them. IMS is a bankcard processing company only. The account for this individual was opened on 12/31/02 and closed on 1/28/04. In the interests of quality customer service, IMS will waive the $295 Termination Fee that was associated with this account and outlined in the contract signed by the consumer. Because we do not provide the services that are the basis of this consumer's claim, IMS cannot offer any further assistance in this matter.