Complaint Review: UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES

1327 Empire Central, Suite 130, Dallas,, Texas United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES Offered credit card for which I paid $37.00 and never received the card. Dallas,, Texas

On 02/11/2010 I received a letter over the regular mail from the UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES, 1327 Empire Central, Suite 130, Dallas, TX 75247 informing me that I have been identified and PRE-APPROVED for a PLATINUMCARD MEMBERSHIP from Union Workers Credit Services with a GUARANTEED $10,000.00 credit limit . I paid the required fee with a check #104 on the same day I received the letter, payable to: Union Workers Credit Services. Up till this day 02/28/2010 I have not received the credit card, hence this Ripoff Report, suspecting this transaction to be a scam. I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2010 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNION-WORKERS-CREDIT-SERVICES/Dallas-Texas-75247/UNION-WORKERS-CREDIT-SERVICES-Offered-credit-card-for-which-I-paid-3700-and-never-recei-575750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES