Complaint Review: UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES

• Submitted: Sat, November 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 08, 2008

• Reported By:San Diego California
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES
1327 Empire Central Suite 130 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES They SCAMMED my GRANDMA for $37 TWICE!! Dallas Texas

They offered my Grandma a pre-approved loan for $10,000 and all she had to do was send them a check for $37 to open the account. Not only did she send them the $37 but she sent them $37 twice. My Grandma is 82 years old and really needed help so she thought this would help her.

When they didn't send her the credit card the first time she sent them another $37 a few months later, thinking they didn't get it or something. When I looked into it, it looked like a real business but when I tried to find the phone number to call them I realized something was wrong. There was no phone number anywhere on the statement.

I decided to look them up online and I found out that it was a SCAM. My poor Grandma is out $74 and is really upset she let these people take her. DON'T FALL FOR IT!! I just can't believe there are this many scams out there!

Jojogranny
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNION-WORKERS-CREDIT-SERVICES/Dallas-Texas-75247/UNION-WORKERS-CREDIT-SERVICES-They-SCAMMED-my-GRANDMA-for-37-TWICE-Dallas-Texas-389276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES