Complaint Review: UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES

• Submitted: Wed, June 03, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 03, 2009

• Reported By:Macon Georgia
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES
1327 Empire Central Siute 130 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES This is the first time I received this letter but they sent my husband one I knew it was a scam Dallas Texas

I just knew it was a scam I have not had a job working for a Union before and I just got scammed last week which that is another report we need to do something about this because people who dont have knowledge of using the computer and looking things up checking things out will think this sounds like a great idea and they will loose and these scam artist will gain 100,000's of dollars.

Shevaun
Macon, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2009 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNION-WORKERS-CREDIT-SERVICES/Dallas-Texas-75247/UNION-WORKERS-CREDIT-SERVICES-This-is-the-first-time-I-received-this-letter-but-they-sent-458102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES