• Submitted: Thu, May 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, October 17, 2009

• Reported By:hollywood, fl 33020 Florida
1327 Empire Central Suite130 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES I sent $37.00 for the credit card check was cashed my bank an do nothing however I did find the bank it was cashed at USBANK NATIONAL ASSOCIAITON Dallas Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: um...read the fine print

* : Missing information.

I was taken in by union workers credit service the bank that cash the the
check was US BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they can tell me nothing. UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES IS ON GOOGLE I want $37.00 or credit card.

hollywood, fl 33020, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNION-WORKERS-CREDIT-SERVICES/Dallas-Texas/UNION-WORKERS-CREDIT-SERVICES-I-sent-3700-for-the-credit-card-check-was-cashed-my-bank-a-449667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES

#1 Consumer Suggestion

um...read the fine print

AUTHOR: Donna - (USA)

Sorry, it sounds like you paid $37 for a platinum MEMBERSHIP so that you can have a LINE OF CREDIT to use in the CATALOG that is full of what-ever-the-hell-it-is-that Union Workers Credit Services is selling.

I'm sure what you saw was PLATINUM...CREDIT...and $10,000.

That's exactly what they were hoping you would think.

If you get an offer in the mail, do this:

Read through everything.

Put everything back in the envelope.

Go to sleep.

Next day, read through everything again.

You will be surprised how different the offer looks when you read it the second time after sleeping on it.

Missing information.

AUTHOR: I am the law - (U.S.A.)

This ROR definitely takes the cake.

Frankly, I can't even determine what the problem is here. As far as I can tell, the author wrote a check to someone and US Bank cashed it. I think she's mad because USB can't tell her what the check was for. If that's the case, I don't know why she's mad at USB.

Mary, for the love of Pete, you have to put in more detail than this. Also, try using proper punctuation and grammar.