Complaint Review: UNITED AIR COMFORT

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, February 21, 2003

• Reported By:WILLIAMSTOWN NJ
UNITED AIR COMFORT
OFFICES ACROSS UNITED STATES FT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA U.S.A.

United Air Comfort Rip off Artists

*UPDATE Employee: Simper fi (Sac Marine)

The owner of united air comfort is also a scam artist.He not only rips off customers but he also takes advantage of his techs.His paychecks are never right and then you have to wait weeks for them to correct them.He charges the techs money for materials they use doing his jobs.Techs get 25% of the total bill.Hehas a surcharge on the bill and if you charge the customer this he does not include this in the total bill,even though the techs use there own vehicles for his services.He also expects his techs to scam customers when there is a lack of work.

signed disgruntled ex employee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNITED-AIR-COMFORT/FT-LAUDERDALE-FLORIDA/United-Air-Comfort-Rip-off-Artists-13935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNITED AIR COMFORT

Simper fi (Sac Marine)

AUTHOR: Carlos - (U.S.A.)

I wrote the other day and my words were voiced to the employee's of united's sac branch. When the sac manager caught wind of this he wanted us to write the name of who we think wrote of him on the bottom of our cap sheets to keep it between him and whoever give's him the name of who wrote what was talked about!

I was personally thinking good, maybe by all of the mistakes he is making as a manager it will put me in the front spot were I really want to be. He has no idea of what I really think of him that is why I play on the computer and play game's in my spare time.

I mean if this guy wasn't so busy playing with all of the girls he might be someone important. I don't know exactly what he's trying to hide behind. I just hope that all of the people he has threatened don't come forward or there will be several big law suites. He even tells us that he needs anger managment classes like a mother f