Complaint Review: UNITED AUTO CREDIT CORPORATION

• Submitted: Thu, April 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:gastonia North Carolina
UNITED AUTO CREDIT CORPORATION
3 CENTERVIEW DR GREENSBORO, North Carolina U.S.A.

UNITED AUTO CREDIT CORPORATION CALL ON THE SAME DAY THE PAYMENT IS DUE AND DEMAND A RETURN PHONE CALL OR THREATS ARE TAKEN, RIPOFF GREENSBORO North Carolina

I have had an account with UACC for about 2 1/2 years and here recently I have had trouble paying my vechile payment exactly on time. I might be a few days late but everytime I run into a bind during the 17th of the month and I am late they start calling with the threats of my vechile being unsecured.

This auto fianance company is a rip off because of their scare tatics to consumers about paying the account on time every month. These people don't understand what there account holders go through in everyday life. I got rip off when I bought the truck back 2 1/2 years ago.

Now I got to deal with a finance company who seems to have problems with 3-10 day late payments this is ridiculous and stupid. I have never had trouble paying for the vechile every month but it might not be on time every month. I am tired of recieving threats of repossession but when I pay it within that month then everything seems ok to them. I don't reccommend anyone using them as a finance company for anything.

Jeremy
gastonia, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2007 11:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNITED-AUTO-CREDIT-CORPORATION/GREENSBORO-North-Carolina-27407/UNITED-AUTO-CREDIT-CORPORATION-CALL-ON-THE-SAME-DAY-THE-PAYMENT-IS-DUE-AND-DEMAND-A-RETURN-1031210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNITED AUTO CREDIT CORPORATION