Complaint Review: UNITED CASH ADVANCE LOAN COMPANY

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: HENRY — POWDERSPRINGS Georgia
UNITED CASH ADVANCE LOAN COMPANY
Internet USA

UNITED CASH ADVANCE LOAN COMPANY someone called me and said that United Cash Advance Deposited Money into my Bank Account on 03/2902013  Internet

someone called me from place saying they were with i guess the Leagle Department for United Cash Advance, saying that they had put monies in my Bank Account. at first they had said $687.00 dollars that was on 07/15/ 2013 on this date they had called me. so when i got to work on 07/16/2013 i called my Bank and we looked over my bank statement and there was no Record that they had Deposited any monies on the said date of 3/29/2013, i new it was a scam and my bank directed me to file a report with the BBB so they can be aware of these actions, and then on07/16/2013 i called the number they had called me from and talked to someone named Bill Miller and asked him once again how much did United Cash Advance put in my Account the he told me $300.00 Dollars on 03/29/2013 and said if My Bank say anything Different that they are Lying and also said they they had Contacted my bank and which of course that was a lie too. i don't know if this Phone # will help but this is the one they had contacted me with, 1-855-332-4239 but it also has an 800 service number like this one when they call, so please if you can help stop this i am willing and ready to cooperate at anytime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNITED-CASH-ADVANCE-LOAN-COMPANY/internet/UNITED-CASH-ADVANCE-LOAN-COMPANY-someone-called-me-and-said-that-United-Cash-Advance-Depo-1067375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNITED CASH ADVANCE LOAN COMPANY