Complaint Review: UNITED CASH LOAN

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2008

• Reported By:SPRINGFIELD Massachusetts
UNITED CASH LOAN
Www.unitedcashloan Www.unitedcashloan, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 413-363 1003
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

UNITED CASH LOAN I NEEDED SOME EXTRA CASH SCROLLING THROUGH THE INTERNET CAME ACROSS UNITED CASH LOAN I BORROWED 300.00 IN MARCH 07 AND THEY ARE STILL TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCT. I HAVE BEEN CALLING WITH NO REPONSE. THEY HAVE TAKEN 990.00 OUT OF MY ACCT. AND I STILL OWE unitedcashloan Florida

I was in a little financial crisis when scrolling through the internet I came across United Cash Loan, a loan till payday. So I applied for a 300.00 loan until payday I knew I had and the 300.00 and 90 dollar finance charge on the 15th of April. But when I got paid they had only taken out the 90 finance charge. I called several times to find out why did they only take the finance charge and not the entire 300.00 I called and called but with no luck.

I finally got through and spoke to a live person who could barely speak English. I request to speak to manager or supervisor that could assist me with the problem, all she wanted to know what was the problem I stated why they were taking 50.00,60.00 and 90.00 still out of my acct.

But when I called finally getting to speak to someone she could not speak English a little better than the other person , well she couldn't understand my situation why are they taking out fees and not the entire loan and fee.

She stated that you will have to call and tell us when to take out the entire fee, I explained to her that when I applied for the loan until payday that they would take it out on the next payday. Well it has been 10 months and my acct. 1090.00 I finally closed the acct. Waiting to here from someone.

NEVER USE THIS UNITED CASH LOAN THEY WILL MILK YOUR ACCT. DRY I AM GOING TO REPORT THIS TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU NO ONE ELSE SHOULD SCAM BY THIS COMPANY.

Big Rick
Massachuettes

Big rick
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2008 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNITED-CASH-LOAN/Wwwunitedcashloan-Florida-wwwunitedcashloan/UNITED-CASH-LOAN-I-NEEDED-SOME-EXTRA-CASH-SCROLLING-THROUGH-THE-INTERNET-CAME-ACROSS-UNITE-299464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNITED CASH LOAN