Complaint Review: UNITED CONCORDIA

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Jinnxz — WEBER CITY Virginia United States of America
UNITED CONCORDIA

UNITED CONCORDIA I DENTAL Cancelled Insurance Oct 18,2012 and cant get my refund or anyone to return my calls!! I get the same story every call!! Internet

I tried to sign up for dental Insurance in October of 2012.. The application wasnt going thru online so i called the company number provided,to sign up..     I spoke to a man by the name of PETE who took my information.When we finished he said i would recieve a dental ID cark in the mail.. In the meantime i wasnt sure that i had signed up for the correct type of dental Insurance,so i called to ask..   I was told that this insurance would not cover some major dental services i needed... This was on Oct.18,2012 when i found this out so i requested that they cancal the Insurance at that time, and would recieve a full refund..      I waited a couple of weeks and called to see if the refund had been sent.. The person i spoke with said that I hadnt gave it time to go thru and give it some time.   I waited a week a week and called again.  I was told the same story..   I waited another week and called and was told  the money from the refund had been deposited back into my bank account..    I  got a print outof my account ffrom my bank to see if it had been deposited, and it had not!    I called United Concordia to say the money wasnt there and the man on the phone asked for my acount number so he could start a search as to what was going on and he would call me back.   I kept calling and calling and got the same story everytime.. The supervisor was working on it and would call me in 24-48 Hrs...  No one ever called me back in 24-47-36 or 99 hrs... I was transfered to many different departments with the same outcome "same story again"!     My last call to united concordia was on Dec. 5, 2012 around 4:30 PM and i got the same story again...    I have become impatient with the whole situation now, so i got on my computer and searched and searched until i found this site..  I hoping this attempt to recover my refund has a god outcome.  All I asked for was my refund! i am disabled and draw very little..  If this conpany is so big ;why cant they give me my refund and be done with it??.    ROBIN G- >WEBER CITY,VA.24290

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNITED-CONCORDIA/internet/UNITED-CONCORDIA-I-DENTAL-Cancelled-Insurance-Oct-182012-and-cant-get-my-refund-or-anyone-978352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNITED CONCORDIA