Complaint Review: UNITED FULFILLMENT BUREAU

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 18, 2007

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
UNITED FULFILLMENT BUREAU
98 WADSWORTH BLVD UNIT 127-277 LAKEWOOD, Colorado U.S.A.

UNITED FULFILLMENT BUREAU This company is listed for grants regarding small business grants. I filled out my information and sent $299.95 back in 2/2007! BIG SCAM!!! LAKEWOOD Colorado

United Fulfillment Bureau has wasted my time and many others like me! Again I am taking time out of my life regarding this company; But I want others to be warned. I found them listed under government grants; they were listed as a trusted company to help find a grant for my small business company I started 3 years ago. I wanted to expand and applied with this company; I filled out application information back in 2/2007.

I did not receive my application information back till last week 9/2007 and to my surprise nothing regarding a grant to help my company. All the information they sent was regarding SBA website and phone number. I knew this information without paying $299.95! I have tried to call 866-424-9115 and it states that the mailbox is full and call back later!

I will contact The Attorney Generals Office to get an investation going in order to make sure this does not happen to others. We have so many people being affected by them and please do not let us let them gain anybodies elses money. This is a great step to start with reporting them on Ripoff Report!

Beth
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNITED-FULFILLMENT-BUREAU/LAKEWOOD-Colorado-80226/UNITED-FULFILLMENT-BUREAU-This-company-is-listed-for-grants-regarding-small-business-grant-275168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNITED FULFILLMENT BUREAU