Complaint Review: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE/Minniapolis,MN

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: quietfeline — Saint Marys Georgia USA
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE/Minniapolis,MN
ups Minniapolis, MN Minnapolis, Minnesota United States of America

UNITED PARCEL SERVICE/Minniapolis,MN Delivery driver to lazy to get out of truck make delivery Minnapolis, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: You're lazy too

On November 30, 2012 a package was shipped to my via UPS and schedule to arrive December 5, 2012 on that day I was at home patiently awaiting for my package. At the end of the day I received an email that stated I was not available and a second attempt was to be delivered the next day Dec 6, again I was at home waiting, at the end of that day another email was sent, I was not available.a third attempt was made December 7 I waited staying on the phone most of the day with UPS so that UPS would know that I was at home waiting for the package and I figured they would note phone calls made to them I even got the sender of the package to continually call all day to let UPS know that I am infact at home to receive my package. At the end of the third attemp the driver said again I was not available. the delivery driver is to LAZY to get out of his truck to make the delivery. I called the UPS 800 number more than a dozen times from December 5 thru December 7 to complain about the lazy delivery person who possibly drives by where I live and claims he doing is delivery job when in actualality he is to lazy to get out of his truck to make his delivery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNITED-PARCEL-SERVICEMinniapolisMN/Minnapolis-Minnesota-55417/UNITED-PARCEL-SERVICEMinniapolisMN-Delivery-driver-to-lazy-to-get-out-of-truck-make-d-980474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNITED PARCEL SERVICE/Minniapolis,MN

You're lazy too

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"he is to lazy to get out of his truck" You're too lazy to put two 'o's in too. (Three times)