Complaint Review: UNITED PLUS - Daniel White, Adam Kennedy, Jonathan Howard

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Stan — Byram Mississippi United States of America
UNITED PLUS - Daniel White, Adam Kennedy, Jonathan Howard
14102 Red Hill Ave, Ste 106, Tustin, California United States of America

UNITED PLUS - Daniel White, Adam Kennedy, Jonathan Howard PROMISES MADE, BUT PROMISES NOT KEPT! IT'S A RIP-OFF! Tustin, California

I was first bombarded with calls from Johnathan Howard, and after I agreed and sent the requested info, I got a call from Adam Kennedy who sent me documents to complete, and then Daniel White started communicating with me asking for the $895 processing fee. J. Howard had told me abuot the $895 fee and said that would be the only charge for this Loan Modification. After I sent the $895 fee, I was told I was approved at 2% interest rate and was given a monthly payment, they then requested that I send $2900 as closing cost, and that my first monthly payment would begin in 3 months. I sent them the $2,900 and every since verifying and receiving the $2900, I can no longer get in touch with D White, A Kennedy or J Howard. No one answers the phone, I have sent several emails and the fax number is always busy and sends back an error report. I have been ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 04:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNITED-PLUS-Daniel-White-Adam-Kennedy-Jonathan-Howard/Tustin-California-92780/UNITED-PLUS-Daniel-White-Adam-Kennedy-Jonathan-Howard-PROMISES-MADE-BUT-PROMISES-NOT-1017818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNITED PLUS - Daniel White, Adam Kennedy, Jonathan Howard