Complaint Review: UNITED PUBLIC OPINION GROUP

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: MICHELLE — TACOMA Washington United States of America
UNITED PUBLIC OPINION GROUP

UNITED PUBLIC OPINION GROUP WASTE OF TIME SURVEY Internet

They called and said if I took the survey they would give me two boarding passes to a cruise. (I'm going on a cruise in May so I thought it might be related) I did the survey and at the end they took my number and zip code and directed me to the website to login. I logged in and it said my info was incorrect. It wasn't incorrect.

Then it directed me to a help form to fill out. I filled it out and it went to an error page.

I called them back and it rings once then makes a busy signal.

I called 411 to find the number, nothing.

I googled the company to try to find a number, nothing but other complaints.

Scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNITED-PUBLIC-OPINION-GROUP/internet/UNITED-PUBLIC-OPINION-GROUP-WASTE-OF-TIME-SURVEY-Internet-947185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNITED PUBLIC OPINION GROUP