• Report: #620113

Complaint Review: UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE

• Submitted: Sun, July 04, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, July 04, 2010

• Reported By: Horriblestoriesallthetime — Burke Virginia United States of America
UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE

UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE I shipped a package and now USPS lost my package, Internet

I shipped a package to buyer. Couple days later I get email from buyer saying no package checked tracking shows accepted. Called up USPS they claim they lost my package. I was given a A to Z claim by buyer and the buyer won cause amazon says package dose not how it was delivered so we are going to debit your amazon payments account accordingly.

This is not right I have had couple items lost and I filed claims through amazon and never wined.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2010 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNITED-STATES-POSTAL-SERVICE/internet/UNITED-STATES-POSTAL-SERVICE-I-shipped-a-package-and-now-USPS-lost-my-package-Internet-620113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE