Complaint Review: UNITED TEL,LLC - FINDYOURDIET.COM

• Updated: Thu, January 20, 2011

• Reported By:LIBERTY Missouri
UNITED TEL,LLC - FINDYOURDIET.COM
Internet U.S.A.

UNITED TEL - FINDYOURDIET.COM THEY BILLED W/O MY KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT 14.95 ON MY JUNE PHONE BILL INTERNET Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Support

I have been fraudulently $14.95 on my residential phone service that I did not authorize. this through a co. called HBS billing services. I started checking this out by trying to notify at&t but they have my service interrupted at the moment. Tried to tell them online, but they say all my id numbers are incorrect. looked online, seen this bevy of b.s and decided to report to every agency i can find. you're the first one. I'll call phone co. from work. thanks. i hope someone starts a class action against them. If already in process let me know and add my name. so far i have only found this one charge.

Douglas
LIBERTY, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNITED-TELLLC-FINDYOURDIETCOM/internet/UNITED-TEL-FINDYOURDIETCOM-THEY-BILLED-WO-MY-KNOWLEDGE-OR-CONSENT-1495-ON-MY-JUNE-PHO-466153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNITED TEL,LLC - FINDYOURDIET.COM

Customer Support

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (USA)

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at FindYourDiet take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. You can contact us toll-free at 1-877-391-3161 or by email at customersupport at billinghelpnowdotcom, so that we may resolve your inquiry.

Sincerely,