Complaint Review: UNITED TEL,LLC-FINDYOURDIET.COM

• Updated: Mon, January 31, 2011

• Reported By:St Louis Missouri
UNITED TEL,LLC-FINDYOURDIET.COM
Nationwide U.S.A.

UNITED TEL,LLC-FINDYOURDIET.COM MTHLY 14.95 UNITED TEL,LLC-FINDYOURDIET.COM bills $14.95 a month to anyone dumb enough not to object, and ATT gives them your IQ! Nationwide USA

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Support

I just examined my Dec/Jan 2009 online bill from ATT and discovered this weird billing from: UNITED TEL,LLC-FINDYOURDIET.COM . I never authorized, condoned or even suggested UNITED TEL,LLC-FINDYOURDIET.COM (HSB) be part of my monthly services through ATT. I'm offended they seem to suggest I need to "find a diet". Is this an ATT scam or something seperate? I have emailed a complaint to ATT today Jan 13th 2009. I await their response.

Valstar01
Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNITED-TELLLC-FINDYOURDIETCOM/nationwide/UNITED-TELLLC-FINDYOURDIETCOM-MTHLY-1495-UNITED-TELLLC-FINDYOURDIETCOM-bills-1495-411818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNITED TEL,LLC-FINDYOURDIET.COM

Customer Support

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (USA)

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at FindYourDiet take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. You can contact us toll-free at 1-877-391-3161 or by email at customersupport at billinghelpnow dot com sothat we may resolve your inquiry.

Sincerely,