Complaint Review: UNIVERSAL FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Wed, June 29, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: LEE — BUFFALO New York United States of America
UNIVERSAL FINANCIAL
PO BOX 761512 HIGHLAND HEIGHTS . HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, Kentucky United States of America

UNIVERSAL FINANCIAL BIGGEST SO CALLED WHOS THE OWNER RIPP OFF COMPANY HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: same problem

To All Americans
Do Not use this company for loans
When I called A man picked up the phone
send me the form to fill out charges me  fee of total $65 dollars and wait a week and 3 days
tells me my credit is too low and lack of capacity So this person or person Should send
me back my refund when I called them their machine picks up I e mail them 6 times no reply
then they or one person send me one letter I want my refund back I think Universal is ripping people
off.or one person running this this is no persons name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2011 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNIVERSAL-FINANCIAL/HIGHLAND-HEIGHTS-Kentucky-41076-0152/UNIVERSAL-FINANCIAL-BIGGEST-SO-CALLED-WHOS-THE-OWNER-RIPP-OFF-COMPANY-HIGHLAND-HEIGHTS-K-746979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNIVERSAL FINANCIAL

same problem

AUTHOR: Nate76 - (United States of America)

I was contacted by this company and have been doing some research. I've found out some info about the guy running this scam. I think it's just one man who owns the company.  More people need to contact the authorities. I was relying on that money to pay my back rent. I have now been served with an eviction notice. God knows how many people this con artist has screwed over. The phone number no longer works, and no email response.  If you want more info contact me at nate31176@gmail.com. It may take me awhile to email you since i am checking my email at the library.