Complaint Review: UNIVERSAL PAYMENT CORP

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: MAWP01 — RALEIGH North Carolina United States of America
UNIVERSAL PAYMENT CORP
931 PENN AVE PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania United States of America

UNIVERSAL PAYMENT CORP HASSESED ME FOR THE 1500.00 UNTIL I PAID THEM, PUT MY INFORMATION ON THE CREDIT REPORT AGENCYS AND NOW I CANT GET IT OFF. WHAT THEY SENT ME WAS WORTHLESS. PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

Invent Help did not inform me the would give my Social Security number to this company, Universal Payment Corp, They reported  my inforation to the credit reporting agencys right away. When I lost one of my jobs they started to harass me calling day and night, talking very nasty demanding the payment. I finally was able to pay them in full in February 2012. Of course the calls stopped.. I never heard anything or received any thing from them until I called Invent Help to complain. Three weeks later I got this worthless peice of junk from them I threw in the closet. What a waste of my money and time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNIVERSAL-PAYMENT-CORP/PITTSBURGH-Pennsylvania-15222/UNIVERSAL-PAYMENT-CORP-HASSESED-ME-FOR-THE-150000-UNTIL-I-PAID-THEM-PUT-MY-INFORMATION-958331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNIVERSAL PAYMENT CORP