faint

• Submitted: Mon, June 18, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: timmy merritt — fort benning Georgia United States of America
UNIWAY OF COLUMBIA, SC
1076 Sunset Blvd, West Columbia, SC COLUMBIA, South Carolina United States of America

UNIWAY OF COLUMBIA, SC I HAVE READ SOME OF THE COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE HAVE PUT FOR THIS REPORT AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME THE SAME WAY. 2 GUYS TALKS TO YOU AND CONVENCE YOU TO JOIN AND THEY PUT IT ON YOUR CREDIT REPORT COLUMBIA, South Carolina

These people would contact you and offer you gifts. I my casse they talked to me and tried to offer me a job saying that i can make money by selling to the other person.  I refused to join and they put it on my credit report.  i just found out and saw that a credit i didn't have was on my credit report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNIWAY-OF-COLUMBIA-SC/COLUMBIA-South-Carolina-29223/UNIWAY-OF-COLUMBIA-SC-I-HAVE-READ-SOME-OF-THE-COMMENTS-THAT-PEOPLE-HAVE-PUT-FOR-THIS-REP-899381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNIWAY OF COLUMBIA, SC