- Report: #34800
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: UNIWAY
UNIWAY410 Ware Blvd 10th Fl. Tampa, FL 33619 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.
UNIWAY travel ripoff scam ripoff Tampa Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) We were contacted several times by phone to come to Uniway presentation for 2 free gifts and a chance to win a new PT Cruiser or $18, 000
2) Went to Uniway Office in Macon, GA. Heard spiel for 2 hrs. about signing contract for $1500 plus $100 each year to reactivate to buy products factory direct (saving middle-man fees).
3) These two jokers who gave us the spiel were way beyond "used car salesmen" they were real fast-talking, anxious, high pressure freaks.
4) Fortunately, my wife (wise!)made the decision for us and declined their offer. We were told we must sign up now, could not think about it, could not call them back, etc...Red Flags!
5) We were given a bad fake gold and diamomd (real fake!!!)and this Mini Vacation certificate.
6)We left Uniway and we were chastised by the freakish sales guy and practically chased out of there. Victorious leaving without having given them a dime!!!
7)Filled out registration for free MiniVacation. Fortunately we have not sent in any money and after reading folks horror stories..will not!!!
8) Lesson learned, Indeed "there is no such thing as a free lunch!!!" Don't let Uniway or MiniVacations steal your hard-earned money!!! These places need to pay consequences for their actions (or lack of actions). God Bless!
Warner Robins, Georgia
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2002 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNIWAY/Tampa-Florida/UNIWAY-travel-ripoff-scam-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-34800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.