Gods

Complaint Review: UNLIMITED BLUE RATE Aka IDENTITY PROTECTION And PERSONAL LIFE SERIES

• Submitted: Sat, December 22, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 22, 2007

• Reported By:PETERSBURG Virginia
UNLIMITED BLUE RATE Aka IDENTITY PROTECTION And PERSONAL LIFE SERIES
unlimitedbluerate.com Internet U.S.A.

UNLIMITED BLUE RATE Aka IDENTITY PROTECTION And PERSONAL LIFE SERIES Several unathourized elctronic withdrawals was made through my checkcard for all of the above companies. In the amounts of $49.90, 49.91 & 1.95. Charlestown Internet

Sandra

The companies Unlimted Blue Rate, Personal Life Series and Identity Proctection electronically processed unathourized amounts from my check card account. I am not sure how these indivduals got my checking infomation to take money from my account.

When I called the phone numbers listed for each of them (from my on line statement) I could not get an answer. There was only a recording stating the hours of operation and I was first in line. I made several attempts to get through but only got the recording.

Petersburg, Va

Sandra
PETERSBURG, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2007 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNLIMITED-BLUE-RATE-Aka-IDENTITY-PROTECTION-And-PERSONAL-LIFE-SERIES/internet/UNLIMITED-BLUE-RATE-Aka-IDENTITY-PROTECTION-And-PERSONAL-LIFE-SERIES-Several-unathourized-293828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNLIMITED BLUE RATE Aka IDENTITY PROTECTION And PERSONAL LIFE SERIES