Complaint Review: UOL JUNO ONLINE

• Submitted: Sat, December 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 27, 2008

• Reported By:West Hollywood California
75 Ninth Avenue, 4th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

UOL JUNO ONLINE - American Express was charged without authorization. New York New York

I noticed on my American Express bill that there was a strange charge on my statement from something "UOL JUNO ONLINE SVCS". After Googling this information I noticed a lot of complaints filed with this service as well as other services. So I decided to add my voice to the list of concerned consumers.

I have no Idea with UOL Juno Online Services is and certainly did not sign up for their services. In fact, the date the transaction posted I was recovering from a surgical procedure.

Please note that I am not saying that this company did anything wrong. However, there seems to be numerous consumers that are complaining about questionable charges.

I have filed a inquiry and chargeback request through American Express. Hopefully, the charge will be reversed and an investigation will begin into UOL Juno Online Services billing and authroization procedures.

Concerned consumer
West Hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2008 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOL-JUNO-ONLINE/New-York-New-York-10011/UOL-JUNO-ONLINE-American-Express-was-charged-without-authorization-New-York-New-York-405307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL JUNO ONLINE