Complaint Review: UOL JUNO ONLINE

• Updated: Fri, July 29, 2011

• Reported By: semurry — Jackson Tennessee United States of America
UOL JUNO ONLINE

UOL JUNO ONLINE Fraudulant Payments JACKSON, Internet

I just recently found out that on my credit/debit card UOL Juno had took out a  payment of $44.85. I have not used Juno services. My statement showed that they have been trying to withdraw funds since Feb. 17 & 20, Mar. 17 & 20, Apr. 17 & 20, and consecutively up till July 28th when my statement showed the transaction pending of $44.85. Also, UOL Netzero has done the same thing, but has not yet withdrew funds from my account. It is disgusting to see that an internet provider rip individuals off when they know that their service is not being utilized.

I called the internet providers and told them that I wanted my funds back, I do not have service with them and as well as calling the Better Business Bureau concerning their fraudulent activity. The lady at Juno Online tried to tell me that my husband used their services. I told her that he has not used their services for since April and no longer had it and I had Charter Communications as my internet provider. If they know the service is not being used (as the lady stated on telephone about activity usage) why would they continue to charge someone's credit/debit card. She continued and tried to tell me that they had to bill me for the service even thou I did not have service with them. $44. 85 is a lot of money for a service you do not have. How on earth did they end up with this amount is beyond me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2011 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOL-JUNO-ONLINE/internet/UOL-JUNO-ONLINE-Fraudulant-Payments-JACKSON-Internet-758385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL JUNO ONLINE